Tuesday, February 3, 2009

hey..its a BIG day !

Hi frens,
It IS a big day INDEED....my sis gave birth to a lil princess today early morning....
The best thing is that she is an Aquarius just like me :)
I love the fact that she'll grow up to be someone like me..even if its not like that.I am going to make her a STAR.Oh i couldn't sleep after i heard this news,all plans started coming all of a sudden together.Huge traffic of thoughts in my mind.
I guess all of you might have felt the same way in your life when you achieve a NEW status and you become an uncle or an aunt or a granny or a granpa.Isn't it?You feel so inexplicably Great !

I certainly will have a great time ahead with her.Do share your stories too whether small or big
with all readers.We'll be more than happy to hear from you.
Happy Times !

Bye Pals,
TeaPea

2 comments:

RP said...

Hey.... thts a great news... Congrats u r a maasi now. It is really a big day :) All the best for the great time ahead.

Regards
RP
http://ravositti.blogspot.com/

TeaPea said...

Thanks dear...for sending such warm wishes..
would also like to hear some of your great day stories soon...

Take Care,
TeaPea

Post a Comment